Fouta Towel/Throw - Large - Blue & Aqua Stripes
Fouta Towel - Large - Blue & Aqua Stripes
A beach towel, a throw, a shawl, a tablecloth, one fouta does it all!
What a beautiful elegant black pattern for this fouta throw! This wonderful fouta towel features a unique pattern with blue, aqua and, white stripes and hand-made fringed edges. A great idea for a stylish and fashionable gift.
Foutas are the rage in the US and in France right now. Foutas are originally from Tunisia and Turkey. If you are wondering about the best way to use foutas, here are a few suggestions:
- Decorate your interior by dropping a fouta or two on your sofa or on your coffee table.
- Add a stylish note to your patio by putting a fouta on your garden furniture.
- Take a few foutas on a picnic and create a nice atmosphere around your family.
- Bring foutas at the beach to protect yourself from the sand and look stylish!
- Or use a fouta in a sauna or a hammam (foutas are sometimes called hammam towels).
Dimensions: 78" x 39" (190 cm x 100 cm)
Wash cold, separately, gentle cycle.
Colors may slightly vary.
Fouta definition: Foutas are not only stylish towels, they are also a horse breed from Senegal in Africa (full name: foutanké). It is unclear whether there is a connection between fouta towels and fouta horses, but apparently not.